As we approach 1 June, where the expectation is for Foundation Stage/Year 1/Year 6 children to be in school, here is some vital information for you to follow:
- Educare children who have been with us through lockdown will now either attend breakfast club or come in at the new time of 8:30am through the main school doors.
- Foundation Stage children to arrive at 8:45am
- FV will come through the side gate by the main road and socially distancing with your child in the outside area of their classroom.
- FE will go through the service gate and wait on the service drive where the back door will be opened for your child to enter. Please socially distance as you wait with your child.
- Year 1 children to arrive at 9:00am in the car park where it has been divided in half for each class to wait with their parent until their teacher calls them in.
- Year 6 children to arrive at 9:15am through the main school gates and walk through the KS1 playground, through the ball ‘cage’, through the KS2 playground and towards the sensory garden.
- 6H will wait at top of metal stairs for their teacher to collect them.
- 6P to walk around the sensory garden path and wait by the doors for their teacher to collect them.
- Educare children will leave at the new times of 3:00pm for EYFS and KS1, 3:15pm for Y3 and Y4, 3:30 for Y5 and Y6, unless they are attending After School Club which will continue to run until 4:30pm. This will be through the main doors as usual. Siblings will go home together at youngest child’s pick up time.
- Foundation Stage will finish at 12pm and will have their lunch in a grab bag to enjoy with you at home. The children will leave the same way they came in.
- Year 1 children will finish at 12:15pm and will have their lunch in a grab bag to enjoy with you at home. The children will leave the same way they came in.
- Year 6 children will leave at 12:30pm through the main school gates (playground). If they have ordered a lunch this will be provided in a grab bag which they will take home.
- Please be prompt as lateness will be an issue. We do not want any group to meet up with another.
- Please be on time with pick-ups.
- Please note only 1 parent is to enter the school grounds to drop off or pick up. Parents only, not someone from another household.
- Foundation Stage/Year 1/Year 6 children are to come to school in uniform please. If you need any uniform due to current items growing too small over the lockdown period, please call the office where we will try to find replacements.
- Please do not use the car park to drop off your child because we will have parents and children waiting in this area.
- Foundation/Year 1 are entitled to a free grab bag daily unless you instruct us that you do not want one.
- Year 6 free school meals children will have a grab bag unless you instruct us that they do not want one.
- Year 6 children that are not free school meals can order a grab bag if you wish, and we will use the usual system to pay for it.
- Educare children will continue to receive the same facilities at lunchtime as they have through lockdown.