Returning to school expectations
Keep safe, happy and learning
We show respect for ourselves, others and our school.
We are kind, well-mannered and support others.
We are here to learn and let others learn.
Children will be rewarded through praise for following the rules and instructions. Parents can be informed via text if a child has shown exemplary behaviour.
If a child does not follow the rules and their behaviour is deemed by the adult in charge to be unsafe, they will be given a verbal warning.
If it happens again, they will be given a second verbal warning, it will be recorded and parents will be informed via text.
If it happens on a third occasion, it will be recorded and a member of SLT will be alerted. The decision may be made to contact parents to keep the child at home if their behaviour is putting the safety of themselves and those around them at risk.
- Please do not send your child to school if they, or anyone in their household, shows symptoms of COVID-19. Please follow current government guidance.
- Please make sure your contact details are up to date and inform us of any changes.
- Please make sure that you drop off and pick up on time. Do not arrive at school too early or too late so that we can minimise the amount of people on our school site.
- Please help us to remind your child about social distancing rules, to have good hand hygiene and to follow the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach to coughs and sneezes.
- Please do not come into the school or talk to an adult without an appointment. You can contact us via email and telephone if you need to inform us of something or if you have any questions or concerns
- Please collect your child from school immediately if we contact you to inform you that your child becomes unwell.